H E L P
1. Rest YOUR PC mouse cursor on a 'MOSTS' photo to FREEZE it for an extended VIEWING of each "ART SHOW" photo's Intimate DETAILS, Special TITLES, and Storyline NOTES. MOVE the 'MOSTS!' photo around as needed to see all parts of the captured scene.
2. CLICK ON the MENU tabs ABOVE to see more of J. R.'s "Focus On LIFE" photo-writing. Viewers using iPhones/iPads & Android Smart Phone/Pads can access the MENU tabs in the "3-LINES-BOX" at the display's Far Upper Right.
3. [PHOTO VALUE = 50%] CLICK ON the 'GALLERIES' MENU TAB ABOVE and then a gallery category PHOTO ICON BUTTON to Open more "ART SHOW" Photo Groups. Select the 'GALLERIES' 'Prev'/'More' buttons to Open more small photo groups. Click ON the 'Previous'/'Next' buttons to Open EACH photo.
CLICK ON a small gallery photo to ENLARGE it. MOVE the ENLARGED 'GALLERIES' photos around to see all parts of the captured scene. The 'Prev'/'More' and 'Previous'/'Next' Buttons' as well as 'Enlarged' photos are shown BELOW the phone/pad's small photos grouping.
On YOUR PC, SELECT each small letter 'slide show' button to See ALL that gallery's Photos running in Organized Sequence.
4. [TITLE VALUE = 20%] Move YOUR cursor OVER the left side gallery photos to see J. R.'s UNIQUE photo TITLES. The photo's TITLES and NOTES are also shown at the BOTTOM of the Enlarged photos.
5. [STORY VALUE = 30%] CLICK ON the 'PHOTO-STORIES' MENU TAB ABOVE to Enjoy the "FASCINATING FACTS" and "HIDDEN HISTORY" behind the "ART SHOW" photos.
6. CLICK ON the 'T-F-STORIES' MENU TAB ABOVE to see Excerpts of J. R.'s Non-Photo-Based 'TRUE-FICTION' available for book publication.
7. CLICK ON the 'ORDER$' MENU TAB ABOVE when YOU have found the "ART SHOW" PHOTO PRINT$ (available in two Options) and CU$TOM PHOTO GIFT$ (from "BAY-TEES" to PHOTO CALENDARS to BUMPER STICKER/BOOKMARKS) that YOU want to Purchase. Inquire to OBTAIN PHOTO USE PERMIT$ for YOUR Commercial ART and Writing projects.
Pricing shown NOW Includes FREE Taxes, Handling, and Shipping Costs.
Send J. R. a Direct E-mail with YOUR Purchase Item Details. Ask for J. R.'s "ART SHOW" Photo Print$ and Cu$tom Photo Gift$ "FIRST-TIME-BUYER" DI$COUNT or a "QUANTITY ORDERED" DI$COUNT. YOUR Order Details will be Confirmed for the excellent Print and Gift Options YOU select.
8. Send J. R. a direct E-mail Request to Receive his regularly published, Informative "FOCUS ON LIFE" E-mail Newsletter.
9. Send J. R. an E-mail Request and he will gladly send YOU his FREE, COMPLEMENTARY, NO CHARGE, original, artistic, color photo
"ART SHOW" BIZ CARD/HI-NOTE/BOOKMARKS like 'Adults' and 'Kids' and 'Creative & Tech Writer'.
USE these cards for reading novels & school text books. Leave a "HI-NOTE" message like folks did back-in-the-day before e-mails and text messages were invented. Ex.: "Roses are RED, Violets are BLUE. Today WE were here, Where were YOU?" or "CALL ME at 555-1234" or ...
And feel free to GIVE these cards to YOUR special Art-Lover Contacts! Tell YOUR Contacts to tell J. R. that YOU RECOMMENDED his "ART SHOW" website! YOU can See these useful items and ALL of J. R.'s "ART SHOW" PHOTO PRINT$ and CU$TOM PHOTO GIFT$ under his 'GALLERIES' MENU TAB ABOVE.
10. “Without your honest feedback the creative artist in all of us may soon die”. Feel Free to E-mail J. R. with YOUR review comments about his website, photos, stories, and newsletter. Review Comments received include: "My favorite picture and story" ... "A Great Photo Eye" ... "Good Article - Thanks for Sharing" ... "I enjoyed your photos!"... "Nice story" ... "Beautiful photo" ... "Loved your photos!" ... "Enjoyed your article!" ... "Absolutely beautiful! What a special treat" ... "What a beautiful story" ... "Such wonderful memories" ... "Thanks for sharing your story" ... "Nice article, J. R." … "A Good Connection" … "Photos are Great!" … "Thanks for your interesting article" ... "Nice 'MOSTS' slide show" … "Military Cemetery Paying Respects photo-story is Especially Dear" … .
11. E-mail J. R. DIRECTLY about any Photo and Writing Projects YOU want him to Create for YOU.
12. NOTE to PUBLISHERS: CONTACT J. R. Beatty about publishing his Creative 'PHOTO-STORIES' and NON-Photo-based "TRUE-FICTION (T-F)" writings.